Tasty, brittle, crunchy biscuits!
One leads to another, especially for lemon lovers…try!
- 30gr Protein Crisp + (two bags)
- 12 gr Oat flour Lemon Cheesecake
- 30/35gr coconut oil (or sunflower oil)
- 1 egg
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl with the help of a fork and, once blended, start forming balls with your hands.
Be careful: the dough will be quite loose, so compress it in your hands or use a spoon or ice cream scoop to make balls!
- Bake in a microwave / oven, both ventilated at 175 ° for 15/20 minutes.
Once they’re cooked, leave them out to cool so that they can harden slightly (they will still be quite friable).
Recipe by Alessia Masiero