One of the greatest joys in life: chocolate and raspberries. The bold and bitter chocolate flavour goes well with the sweetness of the raspberries. A breakfast you will certainly love.
"Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions. Chocolate understands" cit.
- In a bowl combine the two flours with the oat flakes and stir
- Then add the white egg and finally the baking soda with lemon letting them react for 20 seconds
- Stir again while adding 1-2 tablespoons of water to obtain a homogeneous and smooth mixture
- Heat a 12-cm non-stick saucepan
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture and then add the raspberries uncut. Pour the remaining mixture and then cook on a low heat for 20 minutes leaving the lid on. Turn the pancake and continue cooking for another 2 minutes without covering.
By Claudia Cecere
Sito Web: www.fithealthyclod.com