A super new interpretation of the classic American doughnuts.
Ingredients (6 large doughnuts)
- 80g Oat+ white chocolate
- 40g Rice flour
- 15g cocoa
- 95g Greek or lean yogurt
- 120g egg white
- 120g milk (of your choice)
- 3/4g yeast for cakes
- Sift cocoa in a container.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix to remove all the lumps.
- Pour the mixture into doughnut molds and bake at 175 ° for 15/20 minutes in the oven or ventilated microwave.
- Once cooked (use the toothpick test) turn them over and let them cool on a grill.
Garnish with cocoa, honey and for the crunchy part break one or two double cookies on your doughnuts.
Recipe by Alessia Masiero