Super easy and low-fat focaccia.
Ideal for breakfast, as a snack or for lunch!
Ingredients for 12 pcs
- 125 g greek yogurt / skyr
- 200 g oat+ ham and cheese
- 10 ml EVO olive oil
- 45 ml water
- Rosemary q.s.
- Weigh the ingredients together in this order and mix with the help of a fork.
- Mix the dough with your hands until you obtain a lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Grease a pan with oil and heat it.
- Once the pan is hot, form dough balls with your hands, flatten them between your palms in order to obtain small focaccia and place them on the pan.
- Cook for more or less 5 minutes per side
Recipe by Alessia Masiero