Ingredients for 2 people
- 6 scoops (100g) Egg & Oat+ chocolate flavor
- 100 ml of milk (almond /rice/cow)
- Red fruits (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, currants, blackberries)
- 2 spoons of Pistachio creamy
- Pour 6 scoops of Egg & Oat+ and 100 ml of milk in a boule.
- Mix with the help of a whisk to avoid the formation of lumps and incorporate air, so that the pancakes will become swollen and soft.
- Heat a pan and pour the dough with the help of a ladle and turn the pancakes as soon as they begin to come off
- Create 8/10 pancakes of different size.
- Form a tower with the pancakes putting red fruits between the pancakes.
- Add 2 spoons of Pistachio creamy.