Do you want something sweet?
Here is how to bake some tarts easily!
Ready in 15 minutes.
Doses for 4/6 tartlets.
- 1 egg
- 100 g Oat+ vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Chopped walnuts
- 1 or 2 spoons of honey (according to the sweetness you prefer)
- Beat an egg in a bowl, add the flour and then the coconut oil.
- First mix with a fork and then help yourself with the hands (the dough will be quite chewy).
- Place the dough inside silicone muffin cups creating the edges to form the base of the tart.
- Bake at 180 ° for 15 minutes in the microwave with ventilated function or for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Waiting for them to cool, prepare the filling by mixing the ricotta with honey and walnuts.
- fill the tarts with the filling and decorate with honey and walnuts.
The filling will be less creamy and the nutritional values will change.
Tip: keep the tarts in the fridge in a container with a lid and consume within 1/2 days.
Recipe by Alessia Masiero